Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The YWAM Adventure begins

So much has happened since my last post in 2008. Mainly I got a "real job" teaching in an elementary school.  I may write about that at some point.  Right now I am happy to announce that I am moving on! 18 months ago when asked, "If you had no limitations, what would you do?" I answered, "I would take a sailboat to the remote islands in Micronesia and help to meet the needs of the people there."  In February of this year I accepted the invitation to join the staff of Youth with a Mission (YWAM), as a Captain on their sailboat, taking outreach teams to remote islands in Micronesia. God answers prayers!

The details are falling into place.  I leave Oahu on July 2.
Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you know Pastor Paul Otoko? The people are asking the church for help with their youth. .. many other things are brewing for their future. Your timing is amazing! Godspeed!