Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Years News

Happy New Year from Captain Ann
View this email in your browser

Hi Ann

Happy New Year!  Thank you for all of your prayers and support in this last year.  I could not serve the Lord through YWAM Ships without you.  2016 was a year of restoration. The biggest lesson I have learned is how much God loves me.  I pray that 2017 is a year of drawing closer to God for all of us.
I was blessed to spend Christmas with my daughter Sabeth and her family. They are very busy with three girls under 5. We had a special time of re-connecting.
Reunion with Crew
January 3rd was the two year anniversary of the storm in  which we lost the S/V Hawaii Aloha and our crew member Aaron Bremner.  I was able to spend the day with Zach and Alyssa in Medford, Oregon. It was good to spend time together remembering Aaron. The four of us had been together on the Hawaii Aloha for nine months in Micronesia in 2014.  Please continue to keep us in prayer as we recover from this loss.

Outreach in Panama

I leave for Panama tomorrow!  Please pray for breakthrough on this Outreach.  Our goal is to take the M/V Making Waves to Ngobe Villages.

YWAM Ships Outpost Panama has faced many challenges.  The most recent was the destruction of the dock.  Boats are the main form of transportation in this region. The dock is critical to safety at Outpost Panama.

Please consider making a donation to the operating expenses and repairs of this remote YWAM location.  For more information contact the director:  thomas.schmidt@ywamships.net
 
Prayer Requests
 Long term Chief Engineer for the M/V Pacific Link
Staff at Port YWAM Kona in Fleet Support
Staff for  the next SONS in July 2017
Finances for Outreach to Panama - I still need $1000 for my personal expenses including travel.
Finances for travel to Papua New Guinea.  I need $4000.
 I will only be in Hawaii for 10 days before I fly to Alotau in PNG.  I will serve as Ship Manager on the Pacific Link again before I lead the weeklong Seminar on Safety and Seamanship for the University of the Nations.
for more details see my Blog
http://www.sailorann.blogspot.com

The support link below takes you to all the information for making tax deductible donations.  I have copied the information for sending checks for your convenience.
 
  1. Make checks payable to: YWAM
  2. Designate your donation.  (For YWAM missionary support, to comply with U.S. tax-deductible requirements, do not write the person’s name anywhere on the check.  Instead, attach a separate note designating it for that person.)
  3. Mail the check to:  YWAM El Paso-Juárez – 4444 Edgar Park Avenue – El Paso, TX 79904 – USA

 
Please let me know how I can be praying for you .  Aloha,  Captain Ann
Captain Ann
Thanks for following my journey.  I'm doing my best to keep everyone in the loop. More pictures and stories are on my blog.  If you're interested in partnering with me you can also do that through my blog. 
Thanks for following my journey.  I'm doing my best to keep everyone in the loop. More pictures and stories are on my blog.  Click below to partner with me in my missionary service. 
Support Captain Ann
Copyright © 2017 Captain Ann Ford YWAM Ships Kona, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a friend of Captain Ann.

Our mailing address is:
Captain Ann Ford YWAM Ships Kona
75-5687 Alii Drive
Kailua-KonaHI  96740

No comments: