Monday, August 7, 2017

Kimbe

Ann serves as Ship Manager on the Maiden Voyage of the M/V YWAM PNG
View this email in your browser

Hi Ann

I flew to Cairns Australia on April 26 to serve as Ship Manager on YWAM's newest ship the YWAM Liberty.  After a very intense time of getting the ship ready for her Maiden Voyage and first outreaches in Papua New Guinea, we departed Cairns on June 3.
After I  shared my testimony and the YWAM Ships story at the Millaa Millaa  Christian Fellowship, church members sent boxes of books and school supplies for a school in Kimbe.  These were delivered the day before I left Kimbe.
Captain Laurie inducting the Alotau team
9 Alotau youth joined the crew in Alotau and will serve on board the YWAM Liberty for 2 months.  Five were students in my Introduction to Safety and Seamanship class in March.  What a powerful example that God does produce fruit when we faithfully sow seed.
Praise reports and Prayer Requests
Praise -
Thank you to all of you who have supported me financially and especially in prayer.

God performed so many miracles to get the YWAM Liberty to Papua New Guinea.

My daughter and her family are moving to Hilo!

Prayer requests -

More crew for the YWAM Liberty and the Pacific Link.

Staff and students for the School of Navigation and Seamanship beginning September 28.

Safe travel as I leave Australia, fly to Kona, then on to Eugene, Oregon.  I will be helping my daughter move, driving to LA, then flying to Hilo with Sabeth and Will, and their 4 kids: Zoe, Sophia, Aletheia, and Luke.
Please let me know how I can be praying for you .  Aloha,  Captain Ann
Captain Ann
Thanks for following my journey.  I'm doing my best to keep everyone in the loop. More pictures and stories are on my blog.  http://www.sailorann.blogspot.com  Click below to partner with me in my missionary service. 
Support Captain Ann
Copyright © 2017 Captain Ann Ford YWAM Ships Kona, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a friend of Captain Ann.

My mailing address is:



Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: