Monday, August 7, 2017

PNG

Flying across the Pacific from Panama to Papua New Guinea.
View this email in your browser

Hi Ann

Thank you for your prayers and support. We completed 17 village visits in Panama.  This couple from Germany joined us on the last trip, then painted the map of the region on the wall at YWAM Ships Outpost Panama.
San Cristobal was the last village we visited. We continued to find that the needs are universal: access to medical and dental care, safe drinking water and sanitation.
We were able to network with several community groups and look forward to working together to meet the needs in the Ngobe Villages.
On to Alotau
After a busy week in Hawaii, I am flying to Alotau, Papua New Guinea.  I will serve as Ship Manager on the M/V Pacific Link for 3 weeks.  Then I am really excited to teach a one week course on Safety and Seamanship  at the new University of the Nations campus in Alotau.

Prayers Answered 

Scott and Katie Suderno and Rhonda and Rick Hamilton represent so many answered prayers.  I met Rick and Rhonda at the Missions Fest in Edmonton one year ago.  They have just completed their DTS Outreach in the Marshall Islands and will meet us in Alotau where Rick will be a welder for our maintenance period on the ship.  
Prayer Requests
Please pray for my time in Papua New Guinea. Once again I will be wearing many hats and need wisdom in each role.

Pray for good communications with all involved in this maintenance period  at the Nawae shipyard in Alotau.
Please let me know how I can be praying for you .  Aloha,  Captain Ann
Captain Ann
Thanks for following my journey.  I'm doing my best to keep everyone in the loop. More pictures and stories are on my blog.  http://www.sailorann.blogspot.com  Click below to partner with me in my missionary service. 
Support Captain Ann
Copyright © 2017 Captain Ann Ford YWAM Ships Kona, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a friend of Captain Ann.

My mailing address is:


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: